Join the Dynamic and Forward-looking Whealth Lohmann Centralin Team
Where we provide quality solutions for a healthier life
Job Description & Requirements
- Using social media marketing tools to create and maintain the company’s brand.
- Create daily original content (Instagram stories, social media feed posts, the Red Book, etc.) that relates to the brand’s audience.
- Create content with purpose that may directly engage customers while following brand guidelines.
- Setting key performance indicators (KPIs) for social media campaigns, such as targets for a certain number of shares or likes and measuring a campaign’s performance against the KPIs (refer to below)
- Engage Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) for promoting the brand and product
- Interacting with customers and other stakeholders via the company’s social media accounts
- Analyzing the company’s digital marketing plan and social media strategy and identifying strategic weaknesses and making recommendations for improvements
- Researching social media trends and informing management of changes that are relevant to the company’s marketing activities
- Manage E-shop and corporate website
- Livestreaming on Facebook, Shopee, Lazada to introduce product features and USPs and/or ongoing promotions and attract at least 50 viewers per livestream per platform.
- Must be able to work independently and creatively
Interested applicants can send your resume to email@example.com